Monday, May 9, 2011

Invisible Characters - Part 1

Christians believe there are invisible characters interacting with us, and give reason why all those characters want to hide their existence from me. This is called schizophrenia outside of the protective cover of religion. The Christian’s invisible characters are either on the good side or bad side. The characters on the good side (Yahweh, the Holy Spirit, the resurrected Jesus, angels) supposedly want to hide their existence from me so that I can have free will to devote myself to the lead good-character, Jesus. The characters on the bad side (Satan, demons) supposedly want to hide their existence from me so that they can stealthily and evilly manipulate me against devoting myself to the lead good-character, Jesus, thus securing my eternal doom. If we simply change the invisible characters’ names, these beliefs would be considered ridiculous by most sane persons, and the believer would likely be referred to a psychiatrist.

No comments:

Post a Comment